Zee Coash (The Big Mouth) is kicking ass and taking names as a strategist who is passionate about helping CEO’s and entrepreneurs take back the reins and live better lives as a whole. With over 30 years of experience in curriculum development, public speaking, international training and serial entrepreneurship, Zee knows something about where the strengths and weaknesses lie even in the strongest of leaders. She is owner of Zee Solutions and the Aushi Mizani Method.
- Curriculum development for the State of California & the US Navy
- Has led training & working retreats in Japan, UK, Dubai, USA & more…
- Founder of the Aushi Mizani Method
Mairin Moore-Cane (The Hustle & Flow) truly embodies her passion. With over 20 years of experience in her professional career hustling the hard work of event planning, Mairin is well versed in the flow necessary for a successful event and in the Event Planning industry. As the Owner and Head Planner of the award winning, Oak and Ivy Events, she strives to help her clients build better events and relationships through their brand. Mairin’s vision in each event she helps create, is to put together an experience that leaves a lasting impression and displays the passion behind her client’s brand.
- 20 years planning experience in sales industry branding & promotion
- Specializes in incentivized recruitment events and motivational
- Exclusive planner for an award winning Fortune 5000 corporation
Amanda Goff (The Visual Ninja) is a passionate about helping others tell their story visually. Through her 15+ years in visual brand marketing, she has worked with a wide variety of industries (from concert promotion to whole body donation…yeah its a thing). As owner of Silver Keys Media, she brings to the table her experience as photographer, videographer, film director, theater geek, actor and marketer.
- Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Communication and Theater
- Collaborated in directing, producing & launching the indie film “Unmarked”
- Nationally published commercial photographer